Lead Information Architect for Drink Dispenser Software
INFORMATION ARCHITECT, PRODUCT MANAGER, BUSINESS ANALYST.
IA, UX, Design, Research.
- How to make this product more desirable and compatible internationally.
- Why customers prefer paying for a technician to fix troubles, instead of using the device to fix the troubles themselves.
- Live Customer Visits,
- Human to Human,
- Internal Reporting Data Sources
- 3 Development Teams,
- 2 Product Line Teams,
- 1 Engineering Team,
- +1 Designer.
- Measured based on the analysis and feedback of veteran dispenser technicians.
- Measured on the basis of successful setups of new devices, and the re-enrollments of existing devices.
- Surveyed customer stores who showed interest in upgrading their drink devices.
- Translated the Freestyle software in 15 different languages.
- Designed the UI to be more scalable, for the different languages, features, and regional variations.
- Modernized the company’s design system and libraries.