User Experience Manager for Global Website Network
USER EXPERIENCE MANAGER, PRODUCT MANAGER.
IA, UX, Creative Direction, Research.
Architecture and Taxonomy Documents, Wireframes, Supportive Research, Other Design and Technical Requirements for different development teams.
- Make the buying process for a customer base more self-serve, automated, a free of friction–an audience made of up of engineers and executives.
- Out-match competitors by best-in-class customer experiences (shopping, finding precise technical stats for their application).
- Migrate multiple websites from different platforms and supporting systems, onto 1 central platform, in a short period of time.
- Human to Human,
- Internal Reporting Data Sources
- 3 Development Teams,
- 2 Product Line Teams,
- 1 Engineering Team,
- +1 Designer.
- +1 Content Writer.
- Increased lead form traffic by 11% on average, across many sites.
- Delegated lead traffic more intelligently to different regions, divisions, and with ranked prioritization.
- Published content more geared towards a new generation of scientists, in a growing market of Transportation.
- Migrate 5 websites onto a more robust platform and supporting system in 3 months.
- Persuaded a legion of different business units, how they can better promote and position their expanded markets online (instead of focusing only on core markets).
- Was able to save and restore multiple websites during a sweeping company outtage.
- Recommended design and development processes, that enabled the achievement of accelerated website launch plans.
- A/B experiments built to measure granular engagement.
- Significant tagging from third-party plugins, that enabled real-time user tracking and feedback.